Spectacular natural attractions and the excitement of discovering Mother Nature’s Best Kept Secret draw travelers from around the globe, promising both relaxation and the richly rewarding authenticity they seek in a genuine Caribbean getaway. Nestled between Mexico and Guatemala on the Caribbean coast of Central America, Belize is one of the few remaining unspoiled places on earth.
- The longest barrier reef in this hemisphere, home to the Great Blue Hole, hundreds of islands, snorkel and dive locations.
- Hundreds of ancient Maya sites both excavated and jungle-covered.
- Lush tropical rainforest with many species of birds, and exotic tropical flora and fauna.
Over ten friendly, English-speaking and diverse cultures of Belize invite you to share our natural and cultural heritage served with warm Belizean hospitality as we:
- Share delicious local dishes, colorful arts and crafts, foot-tapping music, and local traditions.
- Guide you on bird-watching treks, river kayaking trips and cave-tubing expeditions.
- Lead you through coral gardens on a scuba-dive or hold your hand on your first snorkel excursion.
- Climb with you on the highest Maya temple of Belize or share the artifacts in our museums.
- Pamper you at a spa or fine restaurant as you quietly relax.
Whatever aspect of Belize piques your interest, we will do our best to ensure that your experience is a positive and memorable one – enticing you to return to Belize again and again.